Gun ban

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sore subject for us however as past threads with similar topics (not just on Rokslide) have shown there will be variations of opinions. I just want to remind everyone to refrain from any name calling, personal attacks, profanity, etc.

Yoder

WKR
It means, whatever they pass, I really don't care. I'm not turning in a single thing. I put up with the covid mask and vaccination B.S. I respected other people's businesses and wore my mask when asked. I even got vaccinated why my job threatened to fire me. I will NOT COMPLY with this. If you think these bans are a good idea, volunteer to help confiscate people's firearms. They will need a lot of volunteers.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
What does the new house ruling mean ?
It means that there are a bunch of people in Congress that STILL have no idea what "shall not be infringed" means. It also means that they will continue to do whatever it takes to violate our rights to exude power over us and try to control us. It's the same thing they've been doing for decades now. Study the issues, understand where each of their decisions lead us, and vote "for America" not against it before it's too late. That's what this and most everything else they do means.

It means that there are a bunch of people in Congress that STILL have no idea what "shall not be infringed" means. It also means that they will continue to do whatever it takes to violate our rights to exude power over us and try to control us. It's the same thing they've been doing for decades now. Study the issues, understand where each of their decisions lead us, and vote "for America" not against it before it's too late. That's what this and most everything else they do means.
(y)

Broomd

WKR
Yep, and I'd add the first part..."Congress shall make no law..."

gabenzeke

WKR
Nothing, really. I'm guessing in the off chance the senate passes it a judge will prevent it from taking effect. A lawsuit will happen and they will argue over common use.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

GarnerAF1

Lil-Rokslider
Sore subject for us however as past threads with similar topics (not just on Rokslide) have shown there will be variations of opinions. I just want to remind everyone to refrain from any name calling, personal attacks, profanity, etc.

Agreed! Unfortunately seems these tend to go south eventually.

amassi

WKR
Search "house gun bill passed" and you'll find it. Unfortunately I could not find any text on what would be banned. The AR15 is a certainty but it also mentioned "certain semi automatic handguns" which could be almost anything.
It's all listed in the bill - 100 makes and models by name then broad catch alls
Ar-15s
Ak variants

A.W- features( Californians should be familiar with these terms) pistol grip, forward grip, barrel shroud, detachable magazine

Would bam magazines with capacity over 15
Rounds

Semi automatic handguns with a stock and or forward grip ( braced ar pistols)

This turd barely passed the house.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

amassi

WKR
I know it's dead in the senate, I however feel that this should be an eye opener for us all.

They are making no bones about it and not hiding it anymore.
This isn't new, unless you havent been paying attention- this has been a contentious left talking point since 2004- its also midterm season. Since 2004 the left has had 3 or 4 super majorities and has failed to pass gun control legislation. This term appears to be a lame duck until 2025

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk