Gun barer on nomad 1

Looking to use a mount a gun barer on a nomad 1 like they have for the nomad 2 has any one retrofitted one to work?

MattB

WKR
I thought the gun bearer was fully frame mounted (shoulder strap and hip belt) so they are bag agnostic?

OP
Carrydaily
I thought the gun bearer was fully frame mounted (shoulder strap and hip belt) so they are bag agnostic?
They make a gun barer that is specifically for the nomad 2. Allows you to carry rifle in center of load shelf area. I’m looking for a similar solution for my nomad 1.

MattB

WKR
They make a gun barer that is specifically for the nomad 2. Allows you to carry rifle in center of load shelf area. I’m looking for a similar solution for my nomad 1.
They make a product called Gun Cradle for the Nomad 2. The Gun Bearer is a different product with a different name. I'd call Kifaru and ask personally.

OP
Carrydaily
They make a product called Gun Cradle for the Nomad 2. The Gun Bearer is a different product with a different name. I'd call Kifaru and ask personally.
According to their site I only see the gun barers then in that page they have an option for nomad 2. I did call they said you could possible use their universal regular gun barer cradle attachment and it may work with the nomad 1. But I thought I have seen pictures in the past of people using one with nomad 1 I just want to be sure before I order the parts.

Ucsdryder

WKR
I carry mine in a gen 1 nomad. I use the grab it then wrap the 2 wings around it. It’s protected and rock solid. Great way to travel assuming you don’t need access to the gun.

OP
Carrydaily
I carry mine in a gen 1 nomad. I use the grab it then wrap the 2 wings around it. It’s protected and rock solid. Great way to travel assuming you don’t need access to the gun.
So you don’t use the stock section of the gunbearer at all? Set the stock in the bottom of the grab it?