Gun Contol

Rthur

Lil-Rokslider
Perfect analogy.
Also limit or ban them Corvettes/Ferraris/Lambos as they are high performance.

R

JWP58

WKR
Whoa bro, its different! That's a strawman argument! Says the people that would be inconvenienced by a vehicle ban. The same person that doesn't own a firearm and wouldn't care if they were extremely restricted...since they wouldn't be effected.

davsco

WKR
yep if folks really want to save lives, seems they'd be on the bandwagon to ban alcohol and cellphones to reduce drunk and distracted driving deaths. but no one is doing that, no one.

Rthur

Lil-Rokslider
Whoa bro, its different! That's a strawman argument! Says the people that would be inconvenienced by a vehicle ban. The same person that doesn't own a firearm and wouldn't care if they were extremely restricted...since they wouldn't be effected.
Cars kill many more than guns every year.
A simple comparison of the ridiculous laws trying to be applied to a right.
Driving isn't a right.

R

JWP58

WKR
Cars kill many more than guns every year.
A simple comparison of the ridiculous laws trying to be applied to a right.
Driving isn't a right.

R

Yes I'm well aware, apparently you didn't perceive the obvious sarcastic and facetious nature of my post.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
yep if folks really want to save lives, seems they'd be on the bandwagon to ban alcohol and cellphones to reduce drunk and distracted driving deaths. but no one is doing that, no one.

That's the biggest red flag in all this........it has nothing to do with saving lives, they could care less about people's lives. This is about controlling people.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Come on guys, it’s common sense. No one really needs a 30 caliber clip!

What's a 30 caliber clip? I think I want one or two.

That's the thing about rights.........nobody really needs to say anything, yet we have a freedom of speech, and some choose to exercise that right. Although many would prefer if Ocasio-Cortez exercised that right less frequently. Some people may never need a gun or the accessories that go with it, yet we have that freedom, and many do choose to exercise that right as well. I'm glad that they made them Constitutional Rights and not Constitutional needs.

Last edited:

cmahoney

WKR
A 30 caliber clip is an integral part of the ghost gun and works with the 30 magazine to fire 30 bullets in less than one second. The evidence is in this video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rthur

Lil-Rokslider
A 30 caliber clip is an integral part of the ghost gun and works with the 30 magazine to fire 30 bullets in less than one second. The evidence is in this video.

The perfect politician, giving a speech on something they truly haven't any knowledge of.

R

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
The perfect politician, giving a speech on something they truly haven't any knowledge of.

R

No doubt. That video isn't evidence.......that's a video making fun of him. LOL. So is that a .30 caliber rifle? And a "clip" that works with the magazine somehow to fire all 30 rounds in 1/2 a second???? I'm going to need a better video and explanation. But even if it did do all that, there's no reason why Americans shouldn't be able to bear those. We can already buy and own fully automatic rifles with a class 3 tax stamp. But even with that......that purposely excludes most American citizens that can't afford those guns........so that acts as "an infringement" on exercising your right.

Last edited:

cmahoney

WKR

R

I would agree he might not have that much knowledge of firearms, I believe his expertise is in the gender neutral bathroom area. I do appreciate his effort to make us all safer.

davsco

WKR
see, 'we' know more than a little about guns, and therefore know he has no idea what he is talking about. what's scary is these guys are making laws and the like about healthcare, economy, environment, etc and given how little they know about guns they're trying to regulate, how little do they know about everything else they're trying to regulate. again, scary.

Rthur

Lil-Rokslider
No doubt. That video isn't evidence.......that's a video making fun of him. LOL. So is that a .30 caliber rifle? And a "clip" that works with the magazine somehow to fire all 30 rounds in 1/2 a second???? I'm going to need a better video and explanation. But even if it did do all that, there's no reason why Americans shouldn't be able to bear those. We can already buy and own fully automatic rifles with a class 3 tax stamp. But even with that......that purposely excludes most American citizens that can't afford those guns........so that acts as "an infringement" on exercising your right.
I've seen the original. They/them haven't the authority to remove ownership.
Complacency has lead them to believe they do.
Punishing the law abiding to stop the lawless...

R

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
And let's not forget black cars.
Those are REALLY dangerous........

Actually this is a great analogy.

Randy