Gun Control bills!

bobhunts

WKR
If you live in a state that is debating this crap like I live in " Colorado" have you actually taken a few minutes of your valuable time to just send an e-mail to your reps to tell them how you feel? Tonight I forwarded a link to e-mail all of the state senators before tomarrow as that is when all of these stupid bills will be heard on the senate floor. I forwarded the link and I believe that complacent people will wake up in a little bit of California. This used to be a state that believed in the second ammendment and personal property rights. Not anymore. Make sure that this stuff does not ever go to your state! My only hope of staying a resident when I finally do retire is that if this stuff is passed and struck down in a court. Other than that I guess I'll be back home in Montana or Wyoming.

Craig4791

WKR
I called them a few days ago and voiced my opinions with them for what its worth.

I'm with ya we need everyone to take a few minutes of their time and call in or write in and tell them how you feel!!

bbrown

WKR
Agreed - I have done it and have yet to hear anything back.
I'm afraid they already have their minds made up regardless of the people's choice who elected them.

wk93

Lil-Rokslider
I'm afraid they already have their minds made up regardless of the people's choice who elected them.[/QUOTE]

Most likely. That's how they all are.

30-338mag

FNG
If you live in a state that is debating this crap like I live in " Colorado" have you actually taken a few minutes of your valuable time to just send an e-mail to your reps to tell them how you feel? Tonight I forwarded a link to e-mail all of the state senators before tomarrow as that is when all of these stupid bills will be heard on the senate floor. I forwarded the link and I believe that complacent people will wake up in a little bit of California. This used to be a state that believed in the second ammendment and personal property rights. Not anymore. Make sure that this stuff does not ever go to your state! My only hope of staying a resident when I finally do retire is that if this stuff is passed and struck down in a court. Other than that I guess I'll be back home in Montana or Wyoming.

What you have is voting along party lines and we are controlled by the Democrats here in Co and we are home to the Columbine/Aurora shooting. If we didn't have those two shooting won't of seen Biden or Gillford's husband here.

I remembered after the Columbine shooting Denver post dropped all private ads on guns for sale and they made guns shows do background checks on private sales and they still do that at the Tanner shows and all the shows here in Colorado Springs require background check on private sale. How many have purchased rifle/pistol at those show never complained about background check or paying the fee for that? Can forget all the lawsuits from Columbine it sure was a wake up call.

I sure don't agree with what's happening.