Gun Dog Supply

Mosby

WKR
I got a new GSP in October and ordered a new collar for her from GDS. The brass name plate in the collar recently lost a rivet and is half off. I sent them an email and they have sent me a new collar...no questions asked.

I appreciate that type of service and while it was only a $15 item, it's the principal of the thing. They stand behind what they sell and that is in short supply these days. Thought I would mention for anyone that needs to buy dog supplies. Nice company to do business with.

GKWMontana

Lil-Rokslider
I have hunted and spent time with the owners. You could not be around more knowledgeable bird hunters, or better guys. It doesn't surprise me at all!

Stalker69

WKR
I have bought a few things from them also, although I haven’t had any issues with any thing purchased. Great to hear this, as customer service is headed the same direction as this country.

Graves14

WKR
I’ve been buying from them for nearly a decade and can’t say enough good things about them!

Another long time customer, never had a bad experience with them. A few years ago I ordered something from them and they personally called me to tell me it would be “late”. If I recall it was only delayed one or two days, so I was amazed that they even let me know. Their collars with the brass name tags riveted on are great, I wouldn’t even look at other collars anymore.

I also had an issue with an e-collar that I bought from them and they took care of it right away.

Trial153

WKR
Several orders from them over the years, always good service. There right ups on collars ect are excellent