Gun Manufacturers with the Best Customer Service?

I sent a ruger 77/44 into Ruger last Monday for an extraction issue. UPS tracking says the rifle will be back to my door tomorrow.

I once had to send a Marlin back in to have canted sights repaired and that nightmare took several months with multiple phone calls and emails. Paducah Shooters were contracted to do the repairs. That place is run by a bunch of scumbag liars.

I believe Ruger is in the process of purchasing Marlin now through the Remington bankruptcy so hopefully the quality will be returned to the JM days.

I have no confidence in Ruger's ability to improve initial production quality. I have all the confidence in the world that they will be great when they get a second crack at it. They certainly have enough experience.

Jeff,
Your situation was straightforward although you did get it quick.

mine was a severely bad chamber. Tool marks when they backed the reamer I would guess. Plus it wouldn’t shoot. The supposedly polished the chamber and said it was fine.
I still like them but I always assume I don’t have a warranty......
Man that sucks. Like I said - maybe I got lucky.

rootacres

WKR
Bighorn Arms is pretty awesome. They only make actions though. They literally had tracking sent to me on a part within an hour of initiating a conversation with them about an issue.

Christensen Arms has gotten a bad wrap but the one time I had to talk to them they had an extractor to me in less than a week.

Bighorn Arms is pretty awesome. They only make actions though. They literally had tracking sent to me on a part within an hour of initiating a conversation with them about an issue.

Christensen Arms has gotten a bad wrap but the one time I had to talk to them they had an extractor to me in less than a week.

They would have sent me parts as well, but I am not that handy, so I shipped the rifle back to them.