Gun Manufacturers with the Best Customer Service?

gelton

WKR
I had an issue with my Weatherby backcountry where the sling swivel on the forearm was stripped out to a point that it cracked the stock from a front bipod. The rifle was less than a year old and they replaced the stock no questions asked.

robtattoo

WKR
Henry Repeating Arms. Hands down, no question.
You call, they answer (often, the CEO answers) you tell them your problem, they mail you the new part, zero questions asked. Ask them for upgraded parts (steel barrel band or front sight) & you'll have them in 3 days, no charge.

Cdpp880

WKR
I have zero complaints about Christensen arms CS. Had to send a gun back, they paid for shipping and I had the gun back within 3 weeks of me sending it to them.

Rich M

WKR
I've not bought a gun that ever needed to be serviced and several are well over 50 years old. What kind of work do you want to have done?

My BIL broke a Ruger LCP somehow - he's done this with diff brands too. Always the trigger system and slide. Anyway - Ruger got him back up and going in less than 2 weeks.

With all that said - Leupold lost my loyalty when they shut down the custom shop. I bought a VX3i and wanted to put a specific BDC reticle in there - got the we're rebuilding the website message and it's been there for a couple of years. Sold scope and bought a BDC of a diff brand.

For all the ish you hear about Kimbers customer service, I had no issue with them.

Have a subalpine that the barrel was making contact with the stock. Called them, they sent me a shipping label. 3 weeks later, gun in back in my hands with a new stock, free floated and a test target.

Maybe I got lucky.

Dhbwa

WKR
Jeff,
Your situation was straightforward although you did get it quick.

mine was a severely bad chamber. Tool marks when they backed the reamer I would guess. Plus it wouldn’t shoot. The supposedly polished the chamber and said it was fine.
I still like them but I always assume I don’t have a warranty......

Gutshotem

WKR
I sent a ruger 77/44 into Ruger last Monday for an extraction issue. UPS tracking says the rifle will be back to my door tomorrow.

I once had to send a Marlin back in to have canted sights repaired and that nightmare took several months with multiple phone calls and emails. Paducah Shooters were contracted to do the repairs. That place is run by a bunch of scumbag liars.

I believe Ruger is in the process of purchasing Marlin now through the Remington bankruptcy so hopefully the quality will be returned to the JM days.

Yes and no. They tend to be very good at handling returns and getting things right the second time. The best CS practice is to deliver a top quality product the first time.

In my personal experience...Nosler. They went over and above to fix my rifle on the eve of my sheep hunt.

I've also been happy with Ruger CS over the years.

I have needed Ruger CS so much that I'll never need it again.

Nosler got my brand new defective rifle back in their shop on September 2. They were supposed to send me an email acknowledging receipt. They never did. I sent them an email asking about it on Sep 18. They replied back that their gunsmith would get to it the following week and then they would give me a time frame for repair. I am still waiting to hear back from them. I am unimpressed.