WTS Gun room/safe clean out! Little of everything.

RTSJ

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Trying to get Imgur to upload pics and not having much luck so if interested or want something PM me and I’ll send pics. All items are + shipping. PayPal, USPS money order, Bank check or personal check if ur a regular member. First I’ll take it followed by a PM wins. Multiple items reduce shipping costs. I’ll keep adding as I clean things up.

Gone! Nikon compact binos. 8x-24x zoom. Japan made. These work but r by no means quality. These r FREE to a kid! I’ll throw in a new Athlon neck strap for them. Just pay shipping and they r yours. (Gone)

Gone! Left hand Rem 700 wood stock. I got this off of a fellow member 8 yrs ago when my boy was 6. Cut the stock very short to fit him and screwed on an old Pachmeyer White Line pad and cut the forearm down and shaped it to fit his hand. He wanted it painted Candy Apple Red so I obliged. Has stainless sling studs. I hate to just throw it away so would like to see a kid get it. This is FREE as well just pay shipping.
4. 34mm Talley Lightweights for Rem 700 Just missing the base screws. excellent shape. 25$

5. 1” Mod 70 Kwik Site see thru scope rings. Excellent shape. All screws there. 25$

6. 34pcs of 358win brass. Win SuperX and Win Super Speed headstamped. 1x fired. 20$

7. Left Hand Tikka T3 stock. Gap Camo Sponge painted like others have done. Looks great and excellent condition. Has the vertical grip added from beretta. This was 30$. Comes with the original grip and with plastic bottom metal. 125$

7. Old Weaver K-22-A 3-6x power made in USA scope. Comes wirh the old dovetail rings. Was on a marlin 25. Optically ok. Exterior is a little rough. Missing the turret caps. Held zero for years and years. 50$

(Sold). Montana Black Gold (MBG) Vengeance bow sight. 6” Dovetail slider with 3rd axis adjustment. All micro adjust. 5 .01 pins(2red, 3green). Has the MBG light kit. Only thing wrong is the plastic housing covering the fiber optic wraps has a spiderweb crack from installing light. Affects nothing. New 280$. 125$

9. Dies

a. RCBS. 264Win mag. 30$
Sold! RCBS. 6.5-06. 30$ (Sold)
c. RCBS. 264Win mag neck die. 25$
Sold! Hornady Custom 6.5 neck die. 25$ (Sold)
e. Lee Collet 2 die set. 7Mag. 30$
f. Lee (old red round 3 die set) 7Mag surface rust on exterior 20$
g. Custom 6.5 Sherman seater die. Was made from a Newlon
blank and done up by Jon Beanland. VLD seating stem 30$

Can send pics. Shoot me a text with any questions. 724-366-6450

Thanks Roy

Last edited: