Gun Safe Question

Hey all,
I have two handguns and need a better safe for them. I have an old safe that isnt fireproof/floodproof and am looking for a smaller safe to keep in the bedroom closet that will comfortably hold my firearms (only handguns), some ammo, and also important home documents should the place burn to the ground. Any recommendations? Ive been looking online but trust this forum far more than internet reviews. I just want simple yet bombproof. Thanks in advance!

Vaultman

WKR
I watched a youtube video on this guy: Weapons Education Safes. (so yeah, I am a youtube pro now. LOL) and I was thoroughly impressed with the safes he builds. I have not been in the market for one, yet. But I suspect when I do upgrade my safe, it will be one of those "never to be upgraded again" in the realm of security, size, fire rating, and organization.
If you are looking for the unicorn safe (interpreted by me as custom), I suspect he can do it.

Anyone one reading this go through Weapons Education Safes? I would love to know. Hopefully this doesn't hi-jack your thread @805Bowhunter.