Gunbroker app no longer supported by big tech.

Moserkr

WKR
Buy everything gun related with cash or money orders. If you lived in CA you would understand why... just wait. They dont need to ban guns. They illegally use mega corps as their proxies in their quest for complete control. Just look at covid and how they forced “compliance” (easy with sheep). But yes our industry will adapt and overcome. They want to ban precursor parts but you cant put serial numbers on an aluminum block and a cnc machine or lathe...

For years now people have been talking about how anti gun G, Apple, Ebay, PP, etc, are yet everyone still goes on using them, then lose their minds when this kind of stuff happens. There was, and still is, opportunity for a pro gun social media server/platform but it seems nobody is interested in making the move. Credit cards and banks will likely fall into step in the future.
Supposedly all the server farms are owned by left. That's why parlor cannot be hosted. No server farms big enough to support that will.
So they control all electronic presence. And there collecting our data and feeding it to the feds to make their work easier.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Supposedly all the server farms are owned by left. That's why parlor cannot be hosted. No server farms big enough to support that will.
So they control all electronic presence. And there collecting our data and feeding it to the feds to make their work easier.
There are plenty of big servers that don't care what you do. Parlor is back up, the issue with them is google and apple won't let them back in the app store. But it sounds like Apple is let them back on soon. We need Elon to make a phone....

I stuck $100 bills into my fax machine to send to gunbroker, but the secret service showed up, so I don’t recommend that. I’ll stick with my visa debit card until they ban guns/ammo sales.

Most online sellers don’t want checks, especially personal checks and I don’t blame them.

If small gun shops would stock more than savage, ruger American 90% of the spaces, I’d prefer to buy local, but can’t find what I’m looking where I can pay cash. That’s the advantage of browsing 1,000,000 guns for sale instead of 20 at a time
Get a prepaid visa. That can't be "regulated" on what you use it for.

If online retailers want to stay in business, they will figure out a way to accept payment without going through crybaby credit card companies and wussy banks that tag your debit card transactions.

Rock-o

WKR
Won’t be long your credit/debit cards are going to deny charges to gun shops, ammo etc.

You mean we'll have to pay cash or some other way? Sounds good. Day by day credit/debit cards and even the USD are of less value to me.

ozyclint

WKR
That's one of the many reasons they want a cashless economy. Complete control over every transaction. "We don't like guns therefore everyone's account is denied access to anything gun related."

That's one of the many reasons they want a cashless economy. Complete control over every transaction. "We don't like guns therefore everyone's account is denied access to anything gun related."
Until people that are sick of "them" crash the economy by using other forms of currency. The dollar is a convenience, not a necessity...

Cash is king. Gunbroker is nice for finding niche weapons. I do like the idea of a discrete Crypto currency for arms transactions.

BigPun

FNG
As a new hunter, this is very disappointing. Hopefully it doesn't get worse.