Gundahoo Outfitters

kjw

WKR
Hey everyone...Just curious if anyone had any experience or knowledge of these guys in B.C. A friend of mine asked me to do a hunt with him in 2014 so the search is on. Probably looking at a moose hunt. Any info would be great as it seems their website is down at this time.

Thanks...

tstowater

WKR
I have not hunted with them, but am familiar with the outfit and people who have. Art Thompson runs a good outfit with quality animals and guides. Just ask for references, both successful and unsuccessful, and follow up. It won't be a cheap hunt, but quality should be top of the line. Unless you are going to drive, you will most likely fly into Fort Nelson (I think). My recall is that it is right along the Alaskan Highway. I wouldn't be afraid to go with them.

tater

WKR
They have a great tenure, but remember that G/O's in BC do not have exclusivity to an area (this is a popular area for BC residents to hunt via the Muncho Lake float base and jetboats).
You may not see another soul, but don't be surprised or disappointed if you do.

Rackmastr

WKR
Art and Crystal run a good outfit and kill some great critters. Big moose and some very good combo hunts.

As tater pointed out, its a popular area with residents as well, but Gundahoo is a consistent producer with good results and a good reputation.