Gunfighters Kenai

Takeem406

WKR
Anyone using this chest rig? How's it jive with a bino harness? Looks to be the cats meow! Only company making a holster for a Smith 69 44!

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

muleman

WKR
Looks nice. I like how the suspension mounting points are more spread out like Simply Rugged.

My one concern with revolvers that extends through the holster would be snagging the front sight. This Toklat sight looks mild compared to the sight on a .41 mag BH.
91biehB6FkL._SL1500_.jpg

OP
Takeem406

Takeem406

WKR
Yeah that might have issues. I wonder about the shoulder strap cutting into your neck... Guys say it's ok with a bino harness but I'd rather read it on Rokslide so I know it's true lol!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

muleman

WKR
I have a Guides Choice and wear it low below binos. I imagine you could do the same with the Kenai. I had to adjust the fit and play around to get it to work and have a clear draw though.

muleman

WKR
Forgot to say, the Guides Choice has a leather shoulder strap and I have not had it dig in with it below a bino harness and pack shoulder straps. I would imagine the leather is thicker and has a more rigid edge; so I would doubt the Kenai would be painful or dig in.

deadwolf

WKR
I own three holsters made by Dave at Diamond D leather, he makes the guides choice holster. Very very nice holsters and I wear mine with a Bino harness the majority of the time. The Kenai holsters look nice as well, just a webbing and kydex copy of the leather guides choice holsters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk