Gunner Kennels Discount code?

Vandy321

WKR
not usally one to cut coupons...but man, these things aren't cheap. We're looking at getting two of these to keep our pups safer on roadtrips...and keep mud/hair out of the cab.

Anybody seen a code for Gunner lately?

twall13

WKR
I haven't seen a code but you can get a Lucky Duck kennel at Cabela's and there are frequently codes for Cabela's. The Lucky Duck still has a 5 star crash rating, weighs less, and costs less. Just a thought. I've been very happy with mine.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

cmankingsley

Lil-Rokslider
Used to be a substantial discount if you subscribe to the Hunting dog podcast patreon page. I’m not sure if they still offer the code though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Banned
OP
V

Vandy321

WKR
Used to be a substantial discount if you subscribe to the Hunting dog podcast patreon page. I’m not sure if they still offer the code though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, not seeing anything on the page for it...for $5 I'd consider joining for it, but I'm not really a podcast guy normally

Trial153

WKR
They are good kennels, a discount would be awesome but I wouldn’t let it stop me if I couldn’t get one. I am thinking of getting a couple of the food containers sometime soon

HoneyDew

WKR
Unsolicited alternative but I have two of these so does my father and my buddy. I also have the mat, water tank, tie downs, handles, and upper storage unit. Handles finally failed after 10 years. So I ordered new ones.

Ebby

WKR
I have a gunner and a lucky duck. We use the lucky duck a lot more. Lots of reasons for me to support and like Gunner but the Lucky Duck is a great kennel and easier to move around.

• Banned
OP
V

Vandy321

WKR
Thanks all for the rec...went to put a Lucky Duck in the cart at Scheels and the Primos 'Kennelup' caught my eye. Very similar to the Gunner and lucky dog, not double walled though like the Gunner. Slightly more room then them both in the intermediate size, could be perfect, looks like it may vent a little better (and closable vents for cold weather)

Anybody used one?

twall13

WKR
I don't have experience with the Primos but I did compare the features before buying. The Primos was actually what I thought I was going to get when I first started researching but in the end decided against it. It's a similar price to the Lucky Duck but not made in the USA and no crash test rating. Those things may or may not be important to you but they were to me. I started a poll awhile back and shared some of my research in the conversation that followed. Here's the link if interested.

OP
V

Vandy321

WKR
I don't have experience with the Primos but I did compare the features before buying. The Primos was actually what I thought I was going to get when I first started researching but in the end decided against it. It's a similar price to the Lucky Duck but not made in the USA and no crash test rating. Those things may or may not be important to you but they were to me. I started a poll awhile back and shared some of my research in the conversation that followed. Here's the link if interested.
Did not no they weren't made in the USA. That makes the decision easy. Agree 100%, the folks at lucky duck seem great/helpful. I was looking for the crash test rating as it's the same construction as lucky duck, single walled, but you are correct, they don't seem to have a rating.

2ski

WKR
If you sign up for the gunner emails you get a code for free shipping.

And the primos ones are on expert voice if you have access.

Looking for one myself.