Gunners House

Super tag

WKR
I came across this site www.gunners house.com
BEWARE, something is fishy

the first sign was they have everything and anything in stock including powder, primers etc.
Looks legit, I placed an order and selected PayPal fortunately, and immediately received a call from an obviously foreign person asking for my credit card number. LOL, like I’m going to give it over the phone, Gave me the gut feeling that something isn’t right here.
Let’s face it, you can’t buy large magnum rifle primers or h1000 anywhere but this site has both in large quantities? For regular prices? Yeah something is up, if you know different let me know please.

Last edited:

def90

WKR
These sites are popping up everywhere.. basically if a site has a fully populated in stock ammo section you can write it off as a scam. They are popping up in Facebook groups as well, always commenting in random hunting posts as a 3rd person saying how they have received great deals from such and such website in unrelated posts.

MDN

FNG
I came across this site www.gunners house.com
BEWARE, something is fishy

the first sign was they have everything and anything in stock including powder, primers etc.
Looks legit, I placed an order and selected PayPal fortunately, and immediately received a call from an obviously foreign person asking for my credit card number. LOL, like I’m going to give it over the phone, Gave me the gut feeling that something isn’t right here.
Let’s face it, you can’t buy large magnum rifle primers or h1000 anywhere but this site has both in large quantities? For regular prices? Yeah something is up, if you know different let me know please.
I wish I had found this forum earlier. I just got stung by these guys. Ordered, paid (product and shipping), and told it would ship (LA to San Diego). Then crickets. After several attempts at follow-up i finally got them to respond via their on-line chat. They said the product shipped. When asked for details they would only say [to an FFL near you]. When prompted "What FFL dealer?" They ordered me to stop bothering them and then demanded another $150 for shipment. Stay away from these guys ...and I am still trying to get a little powder and primers for reloading.

I figured it was a scam when all of their social media links go to a totally unrelated account