Gunwerks 6ix+, AB Raptor Eight Stack, CGS Hyperion K, Thunder Beast Dominus

I have a scythe in jail for my western hunts and am looking at adding another suppressor for maximum suppression. It will be used on a 6 creedmoor and 6.5 prc both 20”. It will be primarily used from a deer blind in Oklahoma on the 6 creed for my daughters but will pull double duty if we ever have 2 western tags on either the 6 or the 6.5. I’ve narrowed it down to the following three cans and am looking for recommendations.

AB Raptor 10 with 6.5 endcap and 5” bull reflex. I feel this one would pull double duty the best especially with direct thread on western hunts.

DD Enticer LTI with 6 and 6.5 encaps (probably the quietest?)

Resilient Jolene (longest and no interchangeable end caps but cheapest)
I haven’t had my LTI for long and it’s my first can but I think it’s the bees knees. Does great on my 6.5 creed and 7 SAUM. Feels hearing safe. I just use the 30 cal end cap until I rebarrel the SAUM to a 6.5.

Resurrecting this thread since I've been reading about the Raptor 8 and was set on that... Did you ever experience POI shift with the reflex?

Now I'm torn between the Scythe Ti (if I can ever find one in stock) and the Raptor 8 🤦🏻‍♂️