Gunwerks ClymR Video

Whisky

WKR
It does look nice. Not sure it's $1,000 nice though. If it's a true bolt in and go, and they keep them in stock without 6+ month wait times, they may sell a few.

If it indeed does not need to be bedded that’s another savings to consider. Maybe it’s just because I dumped $800 on a southfort labs stock recently that $1k doesn’t sound completely attrocious. Gunwerks seems to have sales occasionally too.

My brother was telling me about that stock. Looks like it might be worth looking into.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
On YouTube all the comments are trashing the price. Never understood that, If I thought the price was to high on a product I would just move on. People love to be negative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All their shits overpriced..

Then again at least it’s engineered to do what it’s supposed to do rather then Some crappy McMillan game scout stock that has so much comb a guy needs a pack riser even with low rings.

Or some 3 pound tactical stock that needs a truck axle of a barrel to balance out

Or manners 8 month wait, and coming in overweight.

And to be fair if i’m Going all cubic zarcarbium it’s nice to see the weave instead of some crappy paint job that costs 200$ and looks like a retard had a temper tantrum with the school supplies

Not sure i’m Buying the whole doesn’t need to be bedded arguement tho.. HS precision purports that shit too.

Thanks for the video.