fish impaler

Lil-Rokslider
My apologies if it’s listed elsewhere, but can you share any details about the stock construction? Fiber /resin system or modulus would be interesting to know.

Landonm

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
My apologies if it’s listed elsewhere, but can you share any details about the stock construction? Fiber /resin system or modulus would be interesting to know.
Good question. Engineers didn't provide particulars this detailed. Not sure if they'll want to share this much detail, but I'll ask. We already gave a lot of competitors more ideas than is probably prudent here! :ROFLMAO:

fish impaler

Lil-Rokslider
I understand wanting to protect IP, fiber resin and modulus are a pretty small part of the puzzle from prepreg to finished product. Just curious how what they selected stacks up to state of the art in other industries.

AkRyan

WKR
I think the price is fitting because only extremely wealthy people that book $75k hunts will be looking at it. It's always cool to see a company push the envelope and there is always someone willing to pay for it. I wonder how light I could get my tikka action with some custom milling???....

Sadler

WKR
@cjl2010 let see how much you menstrate when you spend 10k plus on a system that shoots shotgun patterns!

Every rifle has to shoot 7 shot groups under 3/4 of a inch, if this was true no possible way there will be some rifles that “fall through the cracks”. LMAO.

Did this happen to you? If it did, did they fix it and make it right?

MtnW

Lil-Rokslider
There will always be a market for over hyped , underwhelmed , overpriced products sold to the uninformed.
Selling $12.5K base price rifles in this market that are not 100% tested , that numerous customers have claimed reliability issues? We are basically talking about a-production rifle (run of 200) plastic stocked rifles with fairly easily produced actions with today’s machining capabilities. Not sure who is believing the hype and purchasing these rifles but Carbon fiber , titanium , Leupold scopes are not rare , exotic and expensive materials. And a production run of 200 rifles is not in my opinion any form of a custom rifle but a mass produced production rifle.

tdot

WKR
Was forced to fly home from my recent sheep hunt instead of driving. Only flight I could get on bounced me thru 3 northern BC airports before I landed in Vancouver. Each airport was like a Kuiu/Gunwerks fashion show. It was comical. The hunters would all gravitate to each other, tell stories of both successful and unsuccessful hunts, past and present. I was dressed in jeans/Tshirt, I spoke to most of them, but not one of them asked why I was up North. It was pretty funny to see their eyes all bug out when I picked up my two coolers full of sheep and throw on my Kuiu jacket cuz it was cold and rainy in Vancouver.

I was truly impressed at the quantity and proliferation of Gunwerks rifle cases I saw. They have certainly made a name for themselves within a certain clientele.