Guys that use drop charts...

OP
Geewhiz

Geewhiz

WKR
I have the stock texture problem as well.
Scope bell & in bino harness and a screenshot saved as the lock screen.
I think if I would have thought of it before I ordered the stock I could have just had them not texture one side. Oh well.

I think if I would have thought of it before I ordered the stock I could have just had them not texture one side. Oh well.
The scope bell isn't bad.
It could be considered mo better if you had multiple cards with different conditions so you can have the most accurate chart, as the conditions change throughout the day.

dmc

FNG
I also screenshot mine and make it the lock screen on my iphone.

deadwolf

WKR
ffa75abec1a80b172fe554fb129c8ff0.jpg

Also an option….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it easiest to just use a range finder that spits out the dope when you range. Scope caps (vortex makes a nice printable option), taping to the stock, or keeping in bino harness all work for backup plans though.

Could also consider a quarterback wrist band , stick a laminated cart in it and put it on non shooting wrist

OP
Geewhiz

Geewhiz

WKR
Could also consider a quarterback wrist band , stick a laminated cart in it and put it on non shooting wrist
At this point I'm leaning towards the forearm tat idea. Seams to be the most efficient use of space I've seen so far. haha

At this point I'm leaning towards the forearm tat idea. Seams to be the most efficient use of space I've seen so far. haha

no doubt your OG status would never be questioned and you would have instant credibility on any guided hunt you went on