H.H. Full Curl System Owners (Rifle Storage?)

Vitals

WKR
For you fellow Horn Hunter Full Curl System owners out there, I have a question regarding ways to strap your rifle to the whole system. I have loaded my pack completely and used the orange drop down sling that comes off the small pack, but find that location to be a somewhat cumbersome and inconvenient place to mount the rifle. Has anyone figured out a better way, possibly using one of the side compression wings?

I'd love to see some photos of ways guys have set their full curls up?

Randle

WKR
Have you thought about a Gunbearer? I replaced the Fullcurl belt with and omni belt which has velcro on the inside of the side accy belt strap so the gunbearer
will stay where you place it. Then you can use the front strap as normal or strap it to the back of the pack for an out of the way carry.

OP
Vitals

Vitals

WKR
Are you referring to the Gunbearer and omni belt from Kifaru? I haven't thought of switching out any belts because I didn't really think it was doable. I would love some ideas for how you made this happen. PM me if you'd rather. Thanks Randle.

Have you thought about a Gunbearer? I replaced the Fullcurl belt with and omni belt which has velcro on the inside of the side accy belt strap so the gunbearer
will stay where you place it. Then you can use the front strap as normal or strap it to the back of the pack for an out of the way carry.