H-S Precision Rifles

Teaman1

WKR
Anyone here ordered a rifle from HS Precision. I’ve been looking at them lately, but don’t know anybody who owns one. Would love to hear from anybody who’s tried one of their rifles, and how it shot.

Broomd

WKR
Anyone here ordered a rifle from HS Precision. I’ve been looking at them lately, but don’t know anybody who owns one. Would love to hear from anybody who’s tried one of their rifles, and how it shot.
I bought one -- PHL in Lefty -- several years ago and sold it to NorthernPiker, by all accounts it was a sweetie. You may drop him a PM about long term results.

davsco

WKR
BIL has a couple and i have one i use for PRS. they're pretty damned accurate rifles. and their support is rock solid if you have questions etc.

Phil j

Lil-Rokslider
I have three of there rifles and they are very accurate and have been problem free can’t ask for much more in a rifle I’ve been thinking of getting one of there pistols.

Rknight

Lil-Rokslider
My FIL owns one. He got it from a local dealer, was a trade in from Miami-Dade swat. Looks like it was barely shot when he bought it. He sent it to H-S and they gave it a once over and since he’s had it back it’s a 1/2” rifle with supers and subs. Boringly accurate and easy to shoot. I wouldn’t hesitate