H1000 Needed Please!

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Rokslide, we have recently sold a substantial amount of 300 PRC ammunition that has eaten through our H1000 supply. If you have any H1000 you are willing to sell to us, please DM here on Rokslide or text me at 7605248770. We are more than willing to pay or trade market value! Thank you guys for your support!

Paulcobb

Lil-Rokslider
is h1000 getting scarce?? haven’t bought any in an year but sounds like i might need to....

bsnedeker

WKR
If you want to roll up here to Kalispell it's easy to find! I've actually got a mostly full bottle that I won't be using...not sure how I would get it to you though.

OP
Unknown Munitions

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I should explain we have went through 240 lbs of H1000 very quickly due to the high demand for our ammunition. All of the major OEM distributors are completely out of this powder due to a military contract that has absorbed all of the availability. I am told directly by the OEM Hodgdon rep that H1000 should be rolling back into the warehouses around April/May time frame. I am only here asking to help serve our customers better and to continue offering certain popular cartridges. I'm sure most shooters and loaders understand the fluctuation in availability of certain popular brass and powders can be unexpected and frustrating. Thank you for your support!

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Anyone that has played the reloading game knows how hard it is to get powder sometimes even on a small scale let alone a small business. Unless you live under a rock. I will keep my eyes open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BuckSnort

WKR
I should explain we have went through 240 lbs of H1000 very quickly due to the high demand for our ammunition. All of the major OEM distributors are completely out of this powder due to a military contract that has absorbed all of the availability. I am told directly by the OEM Hodgdon rep that H1000 should be rolling back into the warehouses around April/May time frame. I am only here asking to help serve our customers better and to continue offering certain popular cartridges. I'm sure most shooters and loaders understand the fluctuation in availability of certain popular brass and powders can be unexpected and frustrating. Thank you for your support!

Is the H4350 shortage due to a military contract as well?

BuckSnort

WKR
No, it was not included in the contract but is a casualty of moving production around I believe.

Gotcha.. That makes sense.. I always thought it may be wise to work up a load using less popular powders just cause they would be easier to come by... Hard to shy away from the known performers though..

Sorry to derail your post, Hope you find some H1000 soon, I'll keep an eye out for it..

curtiscd

FNG
Give Scheels in Billings, MT a call. They had 8# jugs of H1000 and Retumbo on the shelf. It shouldn’t be too far of a drive if they have a good stock