H4350 shortage again...

MThuntr

WKR
Scheels reports they have it in stock in some stores. I don't know if individual stores will ship but it could be worth a call.

FWIW Powder Valley was running a free HazMat special on Shooters World Powder and they make a 4350 copy that has very favorable reviews.

I was at a shop yesterday shooters outpost in Hooksett NH and they had 30-1lb’s in stock said they had 8’s also. I’m not sure if they ship might be worth a call

Seems to be the most common powder in stock around me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BigPrince

FNG
Local shop had some yesterday for $260+tax/8lbs. I've got 4lbs left so I didn't buy it given it should be more around $200/8lbs. Hope I don't get desperate before April though.

BFR

WKR
Just a guess on my part but it will probably be back with a price increase everywhere, so that might be the new norm.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Just a guess on my part but it will probably be back with a price increase everywhere, so that might be the new norm.

With all these states mandating much higher minimum wages, we're going to see everything going up. Was just at a BBQ place last night and everything was about $2 higher than the last time I was there. But CO had an increase the 1st of the year, so they have to make up for it somehow. It's too much now, I won't be going back. I think that's going to be happening a lot these days, and then we'll start to see people getting laid off, and businesses closing up. But that's how economics works when they try to force something into the free market system.

Ratbeetle

WKR
With all these states mandating much higher minimum wages, we're going to see everything going up. Was just at a BBQ place last night and everything was about $2 higher than the last time I was there. But CO had an increase the 1st of the year, so they have to make up for it somehow. It's too much now, I won't be going back. I think that's going to be happening a lot these days, and then we'll start to see people getting laid off, and businesses closing up. But that's how economics works when they try to force something into the free market system.

Just see what happens if the bern-outs get their way. Ain't seen nothing yet.

ericwh

WKR
Scheels reports they have it in stock in some stores. I don't know if individual stores will ship but it could be worth a call.

FWIW Powder Valley was running a free HazMat special on Shooters World Powder and they make a 4350 copy that has very favorable reviews.

Have you seen any comparisons regarding temp stability for the Shooter's World? This is my only real concern. I read it's a little slower than H4350, which would probably be ok as my 6.5cm has a little extra case capacity.

I'm down to my last lb of H4350 and I'm thinking of using it up for .30-06 hunting loads (should keep me set for a while) and trying an 8lb jug of SW for my 6.5cm as I shoot it a lot more, both at the range and hunting.

MThuntr

WKR
I've never done any testing. Powder Valley had a post of Facebook about it and I can't remember what numbers they came up with but I seem to remember it's negligible.