H4831sc

brad407210

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone know how long these direct orders are actually taking to ship? I finally got an 8# of H4831SC ordered last night but won't actually believe it until I have it in hand.... They had H4350 in stock too that I almost added, but I have enough to get through this year so I left it hoping it will give me good charma for the day primers show up.

snowtoy83

Lil-Rokslider
I’m in Oregon, but my first order took about 2 weeks. I have some H1000 on the way. Supposed to be here on Wednesday, that will be 16 days

500000KV

Lil-Rokslider
I’m in Oregon, but my first order took about 2 weeks. I have some H1000 on the way. Supposed to be here on Wednesday, that will be 16 days
I ordered H1000 from them 2 months ago. Took about 3 weeks to arrive at my place from order date. What really bugged me is that I paid $40.99/lb and the powder that showed up was old stock with Ace Hardware labels and price of $27.99/lb on each bottle. YMMV.

sndmn11

WKR
Anyone know how long these direct orders are actually taking to ship? I finally got an 8# of H4831SC ordered last night but won't actually believe it until I have it in hand.... They had H4350 in stock too that I almost added, but I have enough to get through this year so I left it hoping it will give me good charma for the day primers show up.

A day

Sled

WKR
I've been avoiding the whole powder panic but sometime in this summer I'll need a pound or two. Are the prices still $40 when you can find it in stores? Or is this just the MSRP at hodgdon? When I was last and shields I still saw one pound bottles for around $30 I believe but that was a few months ago.

Trippy

Lil-Rokslider
I've been avoiding the whole powder panic but sometime in this summer I'll need a pound or two. Are the prices still $40 when you can find it in stores? Or is this just the MSRP at hodgdon? When I was last and shields I still saw one pound bottles for around $30 I believe but that was a few months ago.
Depends on the shop. Online it's not that much at a bunch of places but my local shop was $45-50/lb last time I saw anything in...been a long time since I've seen any there though.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Powder varies in price all over the board. Factor in hazmat and ground shipping and having to add a hat or t shirt to get past the bot blockers, and it adds up quick. There's a reason you only see empty display bottles everywhere. Those prices are few and far between. Prices in local shops have jumped big time where I've looked. Can't blame them. Hard to sell something at yesterday's prices when you have no idea when it can be replaced. Take Retumbo for instance....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk