Ha Ha Ha - Joke!

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Ha Ha, go ahead, it could get funny & help you & others to pass the day!

ElkNut

bsnedeker

WKR
An old man is applying for a job at a large company. During the interview the hiring manager asks "What is your biggest weakness?"

The old man quickly answers, "Honesty".

The hiring manager looks at him and says "I don't really think honesty is a weakness."

Old man says "Well, I don't give a shit what you think."

I once ran into a couple of Wyoming residents hunting mule deer in Colorado. It was a little after lunch, I was going up to a glassing spot for the afternoon to look around, they were coming out dragging a deer by the back legs. I conversed with them a little, told them in my experience they drug better pulling by the rack.

To my surprise I came up on them on my way back in the evening. I said well, I always thought they pulled better from the front, maybe I was wrong? The less winded of the two said, oh hell yeah, it pulls easier! But we sure are getting a lot further from the ******* truck!

I went to the doc to get a check up the other day. All seemed to be going well and good. But then he asked me to drop my drawers and turn around… wasnt expecting a prostate exam as Im pretty young… but whatever, i complied and then his finger was shoved so far up my ass it made my nose run.

what i really want to know is

should i get different dentist?