Hacked account

sbcff15

Lil-Rokslider
All. Someone hacked my account and is trying to sell stuff on here right now. It’s a scam. Anything for sale from me right now is fake. I contacted rokslide and I’m trying to get this sorted out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sykes

WKR
I can confirm, I almost got scammed. I talked to the real sbcff15 on the phone

Darryle

WKR
Classified Approved
A solid tip on passwords, you can create a memorable but unique password for every site you use.

A local security firm suggests that you use a minimum 4 letter word for the first part, unique character (.,'!-"* etc) then an abbreviated name of the site, another unique character different from the first and then a 5 or greater number for the 4th part of the password.

Example: Bills-rks'12345

Bills Rokslide 12345

If you are creative enough, the password can simply be modified for all of your accounts.

You can even group them by activity, Fish***************, Hunt*****************, Games************

You get the idea

Admins - Pwells has been hacked. I chatted with him on the phone. He’s not the one posting the above obscurities.

PRC_GUY

WKR
I did change my password and I wonder if the admin can create when we log in we should have a choice of second authentication by receiving code from email of text messages. I hope this coming,so we can secure Account.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
I did change my password and I wonder if the admin can create when we log in we should have a choice of second authentication by receiving code from email of text messages. I hope this coming,so we can secure Account.
Two factor authentication is an option already.

screenshot_20220327-215239_chrome-jpg.395483

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220327-215239_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220327-215239_Chrome.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 65