had a tooth pulled yesterday

littlebuf

Banned
why you may ask would I post a thread about pulling a tooth in the elk forum. well the only reason I had it pulled was because it got in the way of a diaphragm call. ill explain. one of my upper grew inward towards the roof of my mouth. no problem normally but it encroached on the area you use to call. I could always still call elk there was just certain tones I could never get due to this tooth. so I finally just got tired of that BS and had it pulled. wanted to share with some folks that would understand. the few people who asked why I was getting a tooth pulled didn't quite understand pulling a perfectly good tooth just to call elk better, but I knew you guys would. first thing I did when I got home was throw a call in (didn't feel real good) but it did sound great, I cant wait till im fully healed up. this isn't weird is it?

123 4/8 P&Y

Lil-Rokslider
It's similar to Marilyn Manson getting his ribs removed. You gotta do what is necessary to accomplish your goals.

Hey if I could get my hearing fixed so I could use elk calls again, I would do it for just that reason. :)

So I think you are lucky it only cost you a tooth.