Hammer Bullets - 137 HH or 151 HH in 308 Win

Steve has blatantly lied about his bullet’s BC’s. He keeps trying to market them as a long range hunting bullet and they are not that. When called out about it, he consistently claims that it is impossible to come up with an accurate BC - no other bullet manufacturer has a problem with it. If you want a low bc hunting bullet, there are a ton of options out there. With Hammers, after 400 yards its like pulling a parachute. Steve is an arrogant SOB too - when Litz tested his bullet’s BCs and they came back significantly lower than Hammer’s claims on their website, Steve came out and said he knows more than Litz. There are several threads over on LRH that shows his true character
Steve has blatantly lied about his bullet’s BC’s. He keeps trying to market them as a long range hunting bullet and they are not that. When called out about it, he consistently claims that it is impossible to come up with an accurate BC - no other bullet manufacturer has a problem with it. If you want a low bc hunting bullet, there are a ton of options out there. With Hammers, after 400 yards its like pulling a parachute. Steve is an arrogant SOB too - when Litz tested his bullet’s BCs and they came back significantly lower than Hammer’s claims on their website, Steve came out and said he knows more than Litz. There are several threads over on LRH that shows his true character.
Blatant lies? Did a hammer touch you wrong at some point?

Sounds like you have internet beef with a bullet manufacture that you have little real world experience with.

BCs in 5 different hammers have been either close or better than advertised for me. I’m not going to recommend them for someone looking at a dedicated long range rig but they are an excellent choice for general hunting use and an occasional 500-600 yard shot. I do not believe there is a better mono option.

Maybe you are in a completely different league of shooting and hunting than the rest of us but the OP is asking a fairly specific question and you seem fairly determined to air your internet beef with Steve rather than answer his question.