Hammock Gear Economy Burrow

Sundance

Lil-Rokslider
Just wanted to give a shout out to Hammock Gear and the Economy Burrow they recently made for me. I had ordered the new Nemo Siren quilt (my first quilt) and was extremely disappointed with the quality and fill rate. I sold it and ordered an economy burrow from Hammock Gear last Monday. Tuesday morning I had regrets about my order specs and asked if I could adjust my order by bumping from 40 to 30 degrees and adding 2oz of overfill. They were more than helpful and said no problem, sent me a revised bill via PayPal and I was all squared up before noon. I was originally quote 1-2 weeks for the build and that Thursday I got notice that my order had shipped! I received the quilt that Saturday and couldn't be more pleased with the product. I ordered a 30 degree quilt, extra long and extra wide, 2oz overfill and zippered footbox with ground pad attachment. Going to use it this weekend and if all goes well I will definitely look to these guys for my colder weather build in the future, I'm thinking about the premium burrow with 950 goose down fill at 10 degrees with 2oz overfill.

I just used their quilt on my 2-week Philmont, NM Boy Scout adventure trip and couldn't have been happier myself.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk