Hamskea fit on V3

coyyota

WKR
Anyone who has set up a V3 with a hamskea hybrid hunter pro, any fit issues with the centerguard cable arm?

Dooger

FNG
Sounds like the cord might rub on a Tight Spot quiver...just a rumor. I know it does on a Traverse if the quiver isn’t slid out quite a ways.

OP
C

coyyota

WKR
Sounds like the cord might rub on a Tight Spot quiver...just a rumor. I know it does on a Traverse if the quiver isn’t slid out quite a ways.
Interesting, I use tight spots so I’m gonna check into that. Thanks man.

Dooger

FNG
Interesting, I use tight spots so I’m gonna check into that. Thanks man.
Pics to help

That’s with a SH Hunter sight. The sight is mounted to the bow with the second to last set of holes. This allows me to use a 3/16” peep at nearly 29” of true DL using 28.5” mods.

Attachments

• CA535580-D43A-4531-85BE-CBBB5CFCF6C4.jpeg
    CA535580-D43A-4531-85BE-CBBB5CFCF6C4.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 6B4ADCC1-0D00-41AC-A435-B962373B4D47.jpeg
    6B4ADCC1-0D00-41AC-A435-B962373B4D47.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 62
OP
C

coyyota

WKR
Pics to help

That’s with a SH Hunter sight. The sight is mounted to the bow with the second to last set of holes. This allows me to use a 3/16” peep at nearly 29” of true DL using 28.5” mods.
Man thanks a ton for sending.

Dooger

FNG
No problem. YMMV.

I looked at a V3 this weekend. Looks like there’s not a ton of clearance with my arrows using Blazer vanes. Not sure that’s a 100% though.

OP
C

coyyota

WKR
No problem. YMMV.

I looked at a V3 this weekend. Looks like there’s not a ton of clearance with my arrows using Blazer vanes. Not sure that’s a 100% though.
I’m going to look at a V3 soon too. I like AAE max Stealths. So the rest fit and vane clearance w/ that center guard are a couple things I’ll be keeping an eye on and hope neither will be a problem. Thanks again for the info bud.

Last edited:

marktole

WKR
Anyone have any info on if a VaporTrail Gen 7x will fit the V3?

Thinking I might have to get a new rest after looking at pictures.

Anyone have any info on if a VaporTrail Gen 7x will fit the V3?

Thinking I might have to get a new rest after looking at pictures.
I talked to vapor trail before thanksgiving. The gen7x will not fit. As far as the gen 7. I didn’t ask.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback....the very unfortunate feedback...
Yea. I was bummed myself. I was real excited to try there rest. He said there working on a fix as we speak. Hopefully have something soon. I love my trinity. But the vapor trail had me interested when I saw how much it weighed.

marktole

WKR
Yea. I was bummed myself. I was real excited to try there rest. He said there working on a fix as we speak. Hopefully have something soon. I love my trinity. But the vapor trail had me interested when I saw how much it weighed.

It’s very light and I like the utter simplicity of it. Not too sure which to try since the Gen 7x doesn’t fit, Hamskea or QAD integrated?

It’s very light and I like the utter simplicity of it. Not too sure which to try since the Gen 7x doesn’t fit, Hamskea or QAD integrated?
Considering I live 20 min from hamskea. I’ll always be biased towards them and the small business support(not sure if there so small anymore lol)
as far as QAD. I never had an issue with them. I prefer limb driven over cable driven. All personal preference man.
Side note: some might criticize me. 200 is enough to spend on a rest. Spending 250 on an “integrated rest” is a little much. IMHO

Reactions: Zac

marktole

WKR
Considering I live 20 min from hamskea. I’ll always be biased towards them and the small business support(not sure if there so small anymore lol)
as far as QAD. I never had an issue with them. I prefer limb driven over cable driven. All personal preference man.
Side note: some might criticize me. 200 is enough to spend on a rest. Spending 250 on an “integrated rest” is a little much. IMHO

I also like a limb driven over a cable driven and think $250 is a little hefty as well. A hybrid hunter pro with micro adjust is only $170. Sounds like I just made my decision!

CB4

WKR
I know this is old but a Hybrid Hunter Pro will fit on a V3. Just set mine up a few days ago. Had to take the windage and elevation screws out completely and move them to different holes but once that was done had zero issues. Unlike the Chris Bee video above I couldn't just take it from the box and slap it on.

I just got my V3 31 with the Trinity Hunter Pro and I have to say there is not much space for adjustments between the rest's frame and the cable arm. With my present adjustment I'm at the limit already, the two parts just about to be touching.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Well shit this makes me nervous, have the 31 V3 and hamske trinity hunter pro coming in May...I don’t like when top of the line components don’t work together...

CB4

WKR
Well shit this makes me nervous, have the 31 V3 and hamske trinity hunter pro coming in May...I don’t like when top of the line components don’t work together...
If you have your center shot set up correctly it wont be an issue. If you like your arrow high on the berger hole then their may be an issue. I have mine set at 13/16 and running straight through it and have zero issue. Also running 1/16 to 1/8 nock high.