Hamskea Hybrid Hunter Vs. Trinity hunter

Going to pull the trigger on a Hamskea rest. Curious if anyone has shot both of these rests? Any noticeable advantages by upgrading to the trinity over the hybrid hunter with micro tune?

Thanks,

mtbshark

WKR
I would say no real mechanical differences between to two. The trinity might last longer, but my hybrid is a first release and it feels like new still.

I will say the one downside to the hybrid is the stupid cord clamp on the drive cable!
The new slide deal of the trinity is a step up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
RaggedHunter
I would say no real mechanical differences between to two. The trinity might last longer, but my hybrid is a first release and it feels like new still.

I will say the one downside to the hybrid is the stupid cord clamp on the drive cable!
The new slide deal of the trinity is a step up.

That's kind of what I'm thinking, I haven't heard much negative on the hybrid, but the new slide on the cable does look like a nice feature.

mtbshark

WKR
I will state that I pulled the trinity and put back the hybrid and ordered the slide deal for it!
Slide deal $10 hybrid around 135

Trinity $200

I like to save $$$

OP
RaggedHunter
I bit the bullet and ordered the Trinity, no particular reason other than I had a gift card burning a hole in my pocket that covered either rest, figured I would play with the newer one just for the hell of it. I appreciate the info on the tensioner being available separate though.

I haven’t seen the trinity in person but is there any concern with the easy glide tensioner o ring breaking and your rest not dropping? Looking at the website I can’t find a good view of how it works. I would like to order some for my hybrids if there is no risk of failure

I got the trinity and been shooting it for a few weeks now. I’ve never used a limb driven rest and I’m very happy with it. The tensioner for the cable has stayed solid as well. Most guys say they hate the cable going down to the limb but the arrows protect the cable from brush. Just my two cents.

ncavi8tor

WKR
Doesn't the Trinity have better/more bearings? I still use the Hybrid but have switched to the new cord tensioner and really like it.
It has 1 extra bearing on the other side of the launcher. The launcher is fully supported and it is heavier than the HH. It is built like a tank! Great rest!

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I'm running the trinity on my black 5 little bit bigger than the hybrid hunter. Built like a tank like others are saying. But both great rests. Cant go wrong

DeerCatcherUT/CO

Lil-Rokslider
Is the trinity quieter than the hybrid? The loudest thing on my bow by far is the hybrid. It does not come in contact with anything when it drops but the stop on the inside that keeps it from hitting the riser is extremely loud. You can try it out just by barley pulling it up with your finger and letting it go. Is there a way to make it silent? If not is there a quieter rest?

drose

FNG
I just bought a versa for my bow! But I was hard pressed to get the trinity. I dont think you can go wrong with any of these rests. Hamskea tops all others from what I have read and watched.

V-TRAIN

WKR
i have 5 bows and they all have hybrid hunter pros with micro tune. i have never once been enticed to pay up for the trinity, i just don't think its worth the price difference.

Gumbo

WKR
Why so much hate for the old tensioner? I LOVE that thing, works great, never slips, easy to loosen and retighten for tuning. I've run them on both my bows since the rest came out without a single issue or fail.

CaliforniaMuley209

Lil-Rokslider
Quick question. With the trinity or any limb driven rest can you flip up the arrow rest before drawing to hold your arrow ? Or do you have to draw for the arrow holder to come up?

bsnedeker

WKR
Quick question. With the trinity or any limb driven rest can you flip up the arrow rest before drawing to hold your arrow ? Or do you have to draw for the arrow holder to come up?
No, they come up as you draw. No way to manually lock it in place.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk