Hamskea trinity hunter pro

heatstroke18

Lil-Rokslider
People who use this rest are you using the felt on the launcher blade. I did this past year had had no problems but it’s pretty wore out and I’m gonna either replace it or not next year.

Also how do you tire your rest cord in? Are you using the sticky pad on the limb or Ahmad anyone had luck tying it around the lower cam axle.

I use the felt. I would call hamskea and ask for a replacement piece. I also tie to cord around the provided axle stud on my prime centergy. No issues with this. I do tilt my tight spot quiver so that I can get it as close as possible and still clear the cable. I used a triple fisherman’s not to tie of the cord and then cut and burned the end.

I use the Hybrid Hunter Pro, but I feel its safe to answer as setup is so similar. I use the felt on the launcher arm, I've shot it for almost a year and it still has a fair amount of life left. Id replace it, it'll be pretty loud if you don't use it.

As for tying it in, depends on the bow. On the PRIME I had, I ran the cord to the outside of the axle. On my Halon I run it down through the limb clamp. Haven't forked over the Hamskea replacement piece, but I might eventually as it just looks clean.

On another note, I also don't use the football or the other piece Hamskea sells. I set it up with a prussic knot and it seems to hold just fine.

Ucsdryder

WKR
No felt here. I guess it might help the wear a little but it’s one less thing to fail.

I feel like the felt should wear out where the arrow makes contact. That's how you don't have inconsistencies. But having it on the rest of the launcher blade helps to quiet it when the arrow contacts somewhere it shouldn't when it initially comes up.

devinhal

FNG
The felt is included in the package for archers who are concerned about any wear they might experience over time with the overmold. The overmold is much quieter than a standard steel launcher, but it does wear down a little over time. I prefer to use just the standard overmold launcher without the felt and put on the front part of the riser where the arrow comes into contact. That way even if the arrow moves around a little, it will still be quiet.

ncavi8tor

WKR
I use the felt on the launcher. Just ordered the new G-Flex Full Capture Launcher to try out. Probably gonna put medical tape on it because I have read that it is much more durable.

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk