Hand warmers

adamm88

WKR
I put the hot hands in my pocket walking in, to me it seems to pull heat off my body and will be nice and toasty when i get on stand. Im not sure if its my perception of how it works or its how it truly works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*zap*

WKR
If the warmers are still warm when your hunt ends if you place them in a small ziplock bag and seal it they will shut down and revitalize when you take them out, within a day or two.....When I use the large body warmers for a morning or evening hunt I store them and re-use, have used some for 3-4 shorter hunts. I use them in a kidney belt, adhesive style on lower back or my fanatic handwarmer pouch. Why throw them away if there is more usefulness in them?

Outwest62

FNG
I have Raynauds, learned along time ago mittens are better and Name Brand hand warmers work best. Visit Raynaudss gloves there are some good ones out there for this.

Yarak

WKR
18hr hot hands inside a hand muff will keep your hand nice and toasty in any weather

oldillini

Lil-Rokslider
Hot Hands inside the Sitka Incinerator muff for me when it gets really cold. The Sitka muff is by far the best muff I’ve used.

Agree that Hot Hands brand are best warmers and the super size are very nice.

I Midwest bow hunt with this combo easily into teens wearing light weight fingerless gloves. The muff strapped loosely around waist is easily rotated to the side to avoid my bow when shooting.

Hunter79

FNG
I live in Missouri where it doesn't get that cold really and I've never had hot hands work correctly for me. I follow the directions perfectly but they just never work.

ODB

WKR
try opening your Hand Warmer when you leave the truck. Had a hunting buddy tell me this and it works much better. If you wait till your hand gets cold they never really get warm again.

Yes. Prevention is better than a cure. and They can take 20 minutes to get up to temp.

ODB

WKR
I put the hot hands in my pocket walking in, to me it seems to pull heat off my body and will be nice and toasty when i get on stand. Im not sure if its my perception of how it works or its how it truly works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn’t work that way. They work by exposure to oxygen. If I remember correctly it’s the same process as rusting, just on a very small scale.

Robster

Lil-Rokslider
like electric socks. these are electric glove liners. My girlfriend has raynauds and uses these and loves them