handgun holsters on kifaru packs

what does everyone use for a holster on a kifaru pack? looking at my options, and want something made of kydex and mounted solid (doesn't get floppy)

my woods pistol is a glock 20, and looking at my options for when I do get my new pack

MattB

WKR
I clicked on the link above which took me to IG (no account for me either) and the guy's email address is right there.

MattB355

Lil-Rokslider
I use a blackhawk holster and a adapter. Solid and works very well. I put the links below to give you an idea. It fits very securely on the Kifaru belt.

Jxferg7

Lil-Rokslider
Kifaru referred me to the JC Custom notes above. This past year I used a Blackhawk holster with the paddle and had the large belt pocket over it when helped hold it in place through all the nasty I went through it was a solid setup.

Brendan

WKR
I have a JC Custom Kydex one, but I actually prefer a plastic paddle holster, similar to the Blackhawk Serpa, but I think the one I have now is a generic brand off Amazon.

The reason is, I rigged up something on the Molle so it would quickly and easily mount on the outside of my waist belt, but when I take my pack off I can pull the holster off and swap to my pants belt.

bubbay

FNG
I have a JC Custom Kydex one, but I actually prefer a plastic paddle holster, similar to the Blackhawk Serpa, but I think the one I have now is a generic brand off Amazon.

The reason is, I rigged up something on the Molle so it would quickly and easily mount on the outside of my waist belt, but when I take my pack off I can pull the holster off and swap to my pants belt.
sweet

rbljack

WKR
I run the JC style as well (as others above discussed) on my waist belt of the pack behind a medium belt pouch. When the pack comes off, I discovered that I can slip my glock29 into the zip pocket on the back of my Alaskan Guide Creations chest harness, and I still have access to it.

I am a huge fan of the G code RTI system. It is the ticket if having your sidearm on you is needed at all times or you like options. It provides flexibility to move from your pack's hipbelt when hiking, straight over to your pant's waist belt if you drop your pack for any reason at all (think in and out of vehicles/atvs, stalking, etc).

All can be done with a single kydex holster (nunerous quality companies have adopted it as a viable mounting option) and two separate attachments. I have a number of holsters for different pistols with the system and can strap any to my kifaru in seconds which has a permanent mounting plate.

Have been tempted to go with the JC style as they look awesome, but the RTI fills the bill when running minimal and affixed only to the pack for a trip.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

zacattack

WKR
what does everyone use for a holster on a kifaru pack? looking at my options, and want something made of kydex and mounted solid (doesn't get floppy)

my woods pistol is a glock 20, and looking at my options for when I do get my new pack

Check out gunfighters inc, I was very impressed with the holster I got from them. I went with the ronin with a drop thigh panel, this way the gun is attached to me and never leaves if I take my pack off.

I run my Glock 20 in a JC Custom holster as well. Works awesome, and the dude is great to deal with.

GIS

Lil-Rokslider
Guys with the jc, does it come off easy to Transfer from pack belt to waist easily.

I've never run mine on my waist belt only on my pack belt but I suppose it could be done. It attaches with malice clips so you could just run your waist belt through them. This is the JC Custom Kydex holster.

BLCdOI1.jpg

fvhs2pl.jpg

OKrnxuc.jpg