Hang on stand with sticks?? Recommendations ??

I haven't bought a new one in years, but have always liked Lone Wolf stands and sticks. Adjustable and quiet. More expensive than some, but worth it in my opinion.

OP
Sapcut

Sapcut

WKR
As suggested, I did send back the crooked XOP Air Raid for another one. This one looks right all the way around. Even the casting is smoother and nicer looking.

If you’re looking for a cheap option that might only get moved once or twice a season I like the sportsman’s warehouse- guide gear combo for $99. Plenty sturdy, 20 ft tall, and more options tree wise than a typical ladder stand. Not light enough to carry around daily, but that’s what the lone wolf hand climber is for

I have the muddy aerolite sticks, I like that they have 2 steps on each side. I had one step sticks and got rid of them. I use them with a millennium m60u hang on. Really nice set up and I can sit forever in that stand. I did end up buying military backpack straps off amazon for $25. Made a world of difference for hiking in deep.

I have a Lone Wolf Assault II and sticks that work great for a lightweight setup. The only issue with the LW sticks.....at least my older version is that the steps pivot so there is only footing on one side. For that reason, I purchased four Hawk Helium sticks and did the rope mods to cut down on weight and noise. Millennium stands are very comfortable and have gained a lot of popularity in the past several years. I have one and it is really nice....but bulky to install. If you have any concerns about the security of the area, a stand with a fixed mount that allows you to take the platform out with you might be a good option. I have an older model Chippewa Wedge-lock that goes on and off as simply as possible. One place I hunt borders state land and I use the wedge-lock there, leaving the sticks and mount in the tree.
good idea

I think the new XOP cold world and x2 sticks looks pretty slick. Like the way they pack. I know there are a few discount codes you could get 15% off with. Not the cheapest in the world but definitely light. sort of a LWCG .75 knock off.

I've just picked up a Novix Raider hang on and the sticks (5 x 4' sections) to go with it. I've only tested everything in the back yard, but all items appear to be VERY solid quality and quiet too. TBD if the seat is going to be comfortable for extended periods of time. I got these in the pre-order last month at a pretty solid discount that I couldn't pass up.

My only concern so far is that these sticks are designed to be built on each other a single unit, so it doesn't give me that flexibility to offset sticks if needed.

I’m using a hawk helium xl and lonewolf sticks. I’m liking this setup, it’s not the lightest or the heaviest. Comfortable and get plenty high in the tree

The last 4-5 years I have ran a LW assult 2 with 3 hawk mini's. I ditched the cam buckles for daisy chains and have been happy with it. I also use a 3 step aider on my bottom stick which I really like.

I picked up the new Novix Raider hang on stand when they had the pre order sale going a few months ago, along with the new X2 sticks from XOP.. Havent got to hunt with them yet, but both seem pretty nice.