Hang-on stands

I wanna to get a run n gun stand and stick setup this year. I do not wanna spend a whole ton of money getting into it but I still want a quality setup. I was looking at the Hawk helium ultra light combo at Midway for 209. But I am open to other suggestions.

Thanks
Hank

Kularrow

Lil-Rokslider
Lone Wolf Assault II ready to hunt, less than $500 for complete set up. only 21 pounds. D’Axquisto wants $500 for a lock on only these days.

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
I have a couple of hawks and while I like sitting in them , moving them sucks . I truly do not care for the strap for connecting them to the tree . I'd look at lone wolf or xop if you plan on moving a lot .

Btaylor

WKR
The Out on a Limb Hush might be an option to consider. Good size stand at touch over 8 pounds and way less that LWCG or Beast, etc.

WoodBow

WKR
I bought a millenium m7 microlite last year and I really like it. They retail just over 200 but I bought it for 189 at a local archery shop. It feels like a feather after using steel hang ons for years. A tree stand is worth speding money on. You will spend a lot of time carrying it and sitting in it.

Millwood21

Lil-Rokslider
Novix just released one. About 9 lbs. can be had for $210 or so with some discounts.
Out on a limb hush stand. 8lb range. $350.
There’s also the Xop vanish. Lone wolf Assault ll. And others.
Each of these company’s also make sticks. Or mix match brands to make it work how you want.

Felix40

WKR
I like the Millennium M7 too. The tree strap can use a little customization but it doesn’t take much to make it almost perfect

I've got an XOP Vanish Evo, pretty decent stand for the $.

Upgraded to the LWCG .5 stand. haven't gotten to hunt out of it yet, but hanging it and carrying it around has been amazing. It's designed as a run and gun stand

XOP Vanish or Vanish Evo. I like their sticks too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmankingsley

Lil-Rokslider
I have liked the lone wolf assault a lot better than the xop stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s an M7 for sale in the saddle Hunter classifieds. It is basically new but a lot cheaper.

jnwebb45

FNG
I bought a millenium m7 microlite last year and I really like it. They retail just over 200 but I bought it for 189 at a local archery shop. It feels like a feather after using steel hang ons for years. A tree stand is worth speding money on. You will spend a lot of time carrying it and sitting in it.
I use the same stand and really like it. This year I am going to get the M60 and try and modify the M7 with parts from the M60 so that the M7 has the adjustability. That was my only complaint last year using it, felt like I needed a nearly perfectly straight tree and here in Kansas where I hunt there aren’t many of em!

WoodBow

WKR
I use the same stand and really like it. This year I am going to get the M60 and try and modify the M7 with parts from the M60 so that the M7 has the adjustability. That was my only complaint last year using it, felt like I needed a nearly perfectly straight tree and here in Kansas where I hunt there aren’t many of em!
I feel your pain on that.

I tossed the tree attachment system it came with and added one of those things that you just pull a rope through and it can't pull back out. Can't remember what they are called. Had to make some mods to add it where it needed to be. But it works well and is way quieter to setup. Just a piece of climbing rope to swing around the tree and pull into the buckle thingy.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

WoodBow

WKR
Like that. Whatever those things are called.
806893999ec205d20c29e88914def50e.jpg
d256aa3cc9aa8cebc01843c0a36a32bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bigboone1988

Lil-Rokslider
Novix helo with the mini double steps would be hard to beat. LW with ez hang is also a good option for hang and hunts

I’ve used a lone wolf for years. I do wish the straps were a little longer. But no real complaints.