Hanwag sizing?

Bankbum

FNG
Is anyone familiar with cabelas meindl boots.
I'm trying to figure out is Hanwag boots. Specifically the trapper top will fit true to size or if I should size down.

I wear a 11 in most every shoe.
But my cabelas perfekt hunters and comfort git iq both are 10.5.
Also kennetrek and crispi I have tried on a 10.5 were the right fit.

Thanks

Ron.C

Lil-Rokslider
I've got the Hanwag Alaska GTX and Trapper tops. I wear a 9 in all footwear.

I would consider Hanwag Alaskans to be a snug fit and although the 9 works, I can only wear fairly light socks and could probably get away with a 9 1/2.

But I found the Trapper Tops have a bit more room in the toe box and a 9 is perfect for me with room for a heavier sock option.

Gynaroo

FNG
I’ve never worn the trapper tops but love my Alaskas. I usually wear a 13 and went with that size in a wide. Good fit. I’ve never had any blister issues. For me early season (august/early September) they were warm.

BCsteve

WKR
I bought a pair of Trapper Tops last year, regular shoe size is 9, I bought 9.5. Room for heavier socks but not sloppy. Would buy the same size again.

BluMtn

WKR
I wear the Tartra GTX and Alaskan and my normal size is 13. My Hanwags are also 13's and I wear Darn tough heavy socks for a perfect fit.

My normal shoe size is a 14 regular and I found the regular width Alaska GTX in 14/48.5 to be very narrow. I swapped them for Alaska Wides in 14 and they fit much better.

Gynaroo

FNG
If I can find wide in any Hanwag boots I will by them in my exact size. They fit perfect. ie 13ee

Tauntohawk

Lil-Rokslider
I wear 9 in running shoes, 8.5 meindl perfect hunters and my hanwags are 9.5 wide

I'd size up at least a half size from the meindl if not half and wide

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk