Hanwag Tarta Top GTX

CCH

WKR
I have the non-Goretex Tatras (if that's what you're referring to), and really like them. $225 is a great deal.

Did you ever order these? I saw them earlier this week, but was worried about ordering from this website. Seems too good to be true.

titus383

Lil-Rokslider
The deals are good. I ordered a pair of Yukon’s on 6-14 and received them yesterday, 6-27. Make sure that you know your size as shipping them back could be a pain and costly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Researcher
Thanks Titus. I have been hesitant too because of the price and I was waiting to see if I drew any Idaho tags but I didnt so I dont need need boots but I think Im going to give them a go anyways.

titus383

Lil-Rokslider
No problem. I tried the Tatra tops in a size 9, my usual size, and they were too big. Went 8.5 in the Yukon and Alaska, which is a great fit. I ultimately went with the Yukon as I decided to stick with all leather and no Gore Tex liner. If the Tatra tops were all leather I would have gone that route. Good luck!

OP
Researcher
No problem. I tried the Tatra tops in a size 9, my usual size, and they were too big. Went 8.5 in the Yukon and Alaska, which is a great fit. I ultimately went with the Yukon as I decided to stick with all leather and no Gore Tex liner. If the Tatra tops were all leather I would have gone that route. Good luck!

What didint you like about the liner?

titus383

Lil-Rokslider
Didn’t necessarily not like the liner. Just decided to go with an all leather boot. Wore mine this weekend for about 8 miles. Still need some more time in then but overall I am happy. Good luck with yours.

OP
Researcher
Boots arrived today. I ordered them on 6/30 they shipped 7/11 and arrived today 7/24. They seem to fit good and I am looking forward to trying them out.