Hanwags?? Anyone wearing Tatra Tops?

BluMtn

WKR
I really want to try a pair of the hanwag on before I purchase them. Where in the world is a store? I have a narrow foot but I wanna make sure I get the right boot the first time

I have a narrow foot and that is one of the reasons I like the fit so well.

Tshug

FNG
I just actually ordered a pair online. Supposed to be here on Thursday so I'm excited to try them out.. It's the hanwag tatra light gtx

kylem

Lil-Rokslider
I recently got a pair of the Alverstones but have only wore them a few times. They fit my feet alright but not as good as the pair of zamberlans I had before. That being said they are a super high quality pair of boots and I have no doubt they’ll hold up really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2Stamp

Lil-Rokslider
I highly recommend Hanwags! I bought mine at the sporting goods store in downtown Buffalo Wyoming. I went there to get a pair of Kenetreks however the lady working in the boot section knew a loooooot about boots and lead me onto the Hanwag Tatra.
13 EE fit me perfectly.

I work in that store. I've been wearing the Tatra II since last June. They are now my favorite boot. I used to think my Crispi's were comfortable/fit well, IMO the Hanwag is more comfortable and fits me better. In fact, I'm hoping to try another boot in the Hanwag line.

netman

WKR
2stamp I love your store! Every time I drive through Wyoming my wife and I stop in there. We have bought a lot of goodies there.
I’m looking for a Hanwag with with taller sides for more ankle support. Any suggestions?

I've switched over from Kenetrek to Hanwag and won't be looking back, specifically, the Alverstone II's. I've discovered that I don't particularly like the ultra stiff boots and wanted to play around with synthetic. IMO, the Alverstone is the stiff enough to carry heavy loads but flexible enough to not be miserable on my feet, and synthetic to boot. For CO, like you stated, I wouldn't even think twice about it. Assuming I can fly into Canada late August, I'll be bringing them to BC this year and NZ next year, I can't lie and say that I've not wondered about how they'll hold up there, but I'm doing it nonetheless.

2Stamp

Lil-Rokslider
2stamp I love your store! Every time I drive through Wyoming my wife and I stop in there. We have bought a lot of goodies there.
I’m looking for a Hanwag with with taller sides for more ankle support. Any suggestions?
In their trekking line, the Alaska is a bit taller than the Tatra II. The Tatra Top is a lot taller. There are a couple others, but I haven't seen them in person.