Happy 10th Anniversary to Us!

quaggy25

Lil-Rokslider
Wow congrats! I haven’t even been hunting 10 years. The knowledge on this forum is second to none. Well done.

Was a watcher for awhile, joined in 2016. I appreciate like minded outdoorsman and this site tends to have more of them. Great amount of knowledge in here. I generally drop by at least once a day to check topics. Congrats on 10 years.

woods89

WKR
I was a latecomer, joined in 2014, but I got in on the last part of the littlebuf age. He would be a consuming fire on this place today. Good times, though probably not for the moderators!

Maverick1

WKR
Had to look it up: Joined Jun 1, 2013 - - - I was around as a lurker since the beginning, joined a year later. Good times, great forum.

Peregrine1

WKR
Classified Approved
Hands down the best online hunting community I’ve joined. Great culture here...a broad wealth of information is an understatement...trust-based classifieds to try out new gear and flip others without paying huge commissions to a tech giants... made some great connections here and F2F with fellow Roksliders. Thanks for this awesome platform you guys have built, we don’t take it for granted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ope

FNG
Congratulations on the first decade! Technically a FNG but I've been getting information from here for a few years and figured I should just join. It's a great place you guys have here.

kuhn4

Lil-Rokslider
I got busy yesterday and missed my 10 year anniversary. Thank you to the administrators and moderators for all your efforts on the forum!

.577NE

FNG
I believe it was 10 years ago last week that Ryan flipped the switch and brought Rokslide to life!

Thanks to all who’ve made this place great, (and good riddence to those who didn’t).

Here’s to another 10!

We have a thank you gift for a dozen or so of our original members who are still contributing and a few other “special“ (in a good kind of way) members. Just waiting on the @Ryan Avery to get me the list.

But a big thanks to all you members, “WKR” or not, who contribute and don’t put up with too much trolling.
It took me 10 years to finally register, but here I am :cool: