Happy 10th Anniversary to Us!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Been here since 2012. Best site on the net and glad to be part of it.
HOWEVER.......we should all get something for having to keep up on that JHOIS thread. Just sayin.

Randy ....

.and thanks to all of the staffers and Rok personnel.
Helping me keep the pressure on Fuzzy Wuzzy since 2012. Thanks!

brn2hnt

WKR
Joined 2/27/12.

Still remember A-aron posting ArcheryTalk that he and like 20 other people (joking... mostly) had started a new hunting forum. I joined on the spot and have never visited ArcheryTalk since.

It's been a great ride, here's to another 10 years!

weaver

WKR
I owe this forum more than I could ever repay. Closest thing to a western hunting mentor I ever had.
Joined in early 2012, went elk hunting for the first time that sept and never looked back.
Still think it’s a travesty Aron had to step away as he was/is a wealth of knowledge. Still the best forum around imo.
Thanks for everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HawkeyeHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t exactly remember how I stumbled across this awesome forum, but I’m certainly glad I did. It’s definitely consumed way too much of my time every day but it’s been entertaining and a wealth of knowledge so thank you!

Pn8hall

WKR
Yeah congrats for sure. It was always a lifelong dream of mine to hunt elk out west. I finally decided to go for it and started researching it in 2017. Joined this forum and cant even begin to say how awesome its been soaking in all the knowledge here. I would not have achieved my dream of hunting elk without this forum.

I could be wrong on this but I know on another site that you can hover over your handle name (don't click on it) and see what number you were in joining (should be in a tan little box on bottom left)....

Robby...It looks like you're member # 1395.

Who knows if I'm right tho....

I visited here every now and then before I joined. I didn't feel like there was much here for those of us who aren't western hunters. But as the group grew, the content became more varied an I eventually signed on. Very low noise to signal ratio here, and I like that. It makes it somewhat unique. I can and do mix it up on some sites that allow it, but it's nice to come to a place with a lot of expertise and a positive energy.

tdhanses

WKR
Joined 2/27/12.

Still remember A-aron posting ArcheryTalk that he and like 20 other people (joking... mostly) had started a new hunting forum. I joined on the spot and have never visited ArcheryTalk since.

It's been a great ride, here's to another 10 years!
That’s funny, like others I was on AT never to go back, Aron kept saying he was helping put together what would be the best forum out, he wasn’t wrong.

Since anytime an anniversary comes up, it's really only saying one thing.....

E2uEZ63X0AMxU_6.jpg

Here's to all the hairs lost over the last ten years, tho some intentional. The tags punched, and the soup that also sometimes follows. The miles logged, the elevation gained, the boot leather and spots burned. Those that came, those that stayed, those that play nice, not to be banned.

To another 10.

Yes, I really only wanted to slip a meme in. Seemed appropriate....

I remember seeing it on AT then moving over and i bet i haven’t been back to AT more than a handful of times since. Just revisiting AT reminds a person how good this forum is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk