Happy AJ Day! (Active Junky)

OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

WKR
Once again, thanks to all who signed up using my link and supporting my hunting gear addiction!

If you haven’t signed up, do so using the link below and we’ll both get $5.

84A58CBC-943A-4DAB-958B-BF168EA2C875.png

MT257

WKR
I have yet to be credited for my Cabelas purchase. It was rather large too. Said cause the honey app was open during my purchase it would take some time to verify. Been over a month and nothing. Not sure I how i feel about the runaround.

OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

WKR
I have yet to be credited for my Cabelas purchase. It was rather large too. Said cause the honey app was open during my purchase it would take some time to verify. Been over a month and nothing. Not sure I how i feel about the runaround.

Cabelas has given me the most issues too. Generally I email AJ and 4-8 weeks later I get the credit.

PistolPete

Lil-Rokslider
I’m still waiting on a $30 Bass Pro rebate for over 2 months. I’ve checked with them 3 times and they still have no resolution.

Sturgeon

WKR
I made two $50 purchases recently with Cabelas and right away it posted to AJ. Bought a $800 scope that didn’t credit and it’s now been over a month trying to get it sorted out.

NDGuy

WKR
I made two $50 purchases recently with Cabelas and right away it posted to AJ. Bought a $800 scope that didn’t credit and it’s now been over a month trying to get it sorted out.
Are optics like firearms in that they are exempt or a lower %?