HAPPY EASTER ALL!

manitou1

WKR
Yes, Happy Resurrection Day to all our Rokslide family.
Our Father in Heaven loves us so much that he sent his pure and loving Son to suffer torture, ridicule and being spit on... then He was crucified just for us. He suffered the ultimate sacrifice: While mankind went about their lives sinning Jesus went to Hell and battled demons and Satan so that we could spend eternity in Paradise with him!
May your day be filled with the blessings of love, family and friends.

Last edited:

260madman

WKR
Haven’t seen the Easter Beagle yet. Ham is baking, homemade dinner rolls are done and pistachio cake for dessert. Wonder what we’re having for sides? Guess it’s a surprise when we get there. I know the stuff we made will be good, the others? 50/50 because they can’t cook or bake.

Wvroach

WKR
Happy Resurrection Day to all.

Sermon today was exceptionally powerful, the significance of the empty tomb and what that means for sinners as myself. The pain and suffering our Lord endured for our sakes.

I thank him for his grace and mercy everyday, as we are owed nothing but judgement. Through his own will and righteousness, none of our own we are saved. May God bless you all.

Thank God for grace. Especially during those resident vs non-resident elk tag allocation threads. Probably could use a little extra during those "discussions" lol

Cowbell

WKR
Happy Resurrection Day to all you fellows! Nice to see such a solid thread on here!