Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
When we started Rokslide, we had two goals that we wanted to achieve more than anything;

1) keep the forums positive and helpful. 2) Try and give the public the most accurate mountain hunting info in the industry.

Rokslide has grown to almost 2,000 members in 8 months and because of you, we've been able to achieve this without issue!

I can't say how pleased I am with the way things are going and look forward to what 2013 has in store for us.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Gman

WKR
Congrats to the entire Rokslide crew. I probably visit here more thank any other site. I have reason to be thankful for many things one of them being Rokslide and the awesome friends that are a part of this community.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Slim Jim

WKR
Thank you all Rokslide pro staff for being so informative and helpful. Love this site and pretty much the only forum that I consistently read on a daily basis. Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving!

dotman

WKR
Happy Turkey Day! This has become the best site in just a short time with great members, thanks rokslide crew.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
+1 on what Aron said. We can't built a forum driven site without great members. Happy Thanksgiving!

OBP

WKR
I check rokslide out nearly every day. It quickly became my favorite forum. You guys have done an awesome job keeping this site postive and preventing the bashing and "do a search for this it's been covered 10 times" that's prevalent on most other sites. This is an awesome resource for people like myself who are relatively new to backcountry/backpack hunts. Thanks, and keep up the great work.

It's a plearsure to be a part of this site I've learned more about western hunting since I've joined then I ever would've thought. I can't wait to get back out there in 2014! Thanks and happy thanksgiving to all!!!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Aron, Ryan, and all the other Roksliders who make this place happen every day.

God bless America.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Happy thanksgiving to all, I am proud to be a member of this site, I have learned more from some guys than one can imagine. Thanks all!

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Happy Thanksgiving all. It has been great being a very small part of this project.

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Agreed! It's so awesome being a part of the rokslide community! Grateful to all of you for sharing your thoughts, ideas, tips, recipes and stories!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Yukondog

WKR
Happy Thanksgiving! Blessed in many ways and I'm thankful for what Christ continues to do in my life. This sight is full of helpful people and the discussions remain positive and instructive. I'm always trying to learn and hope at times I bring something good to the table.

Thank you to the Rokslide staff for putting together this sight and for all the members sharing experiences. I have learned a lot.

Matt

Ozz08

WKR
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here!

Congrats to the rockslide crew! This truly is the most informative hunting forum on the net. The forum members and staff here are unbelievably knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you to all.