Happy Veteran’s Day

To all my fellow Roksliders who have worn “the cloth of our nation” I salute you and thank you for your service and sacrifice. Freedom isn’t free, but selfless service in the name of something greater than ourselves is the reason we can all pursue our passions and the sport we hold so dear.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
To all my fellow Roksliders who have worn “the cloth of our nation” I salute you and thank you for your service and sacrifice. Freedom isn’t free, but selfless service in the name of something greater than ourselves is the reason we can all pursue our passions and the sport we hold so dear.

Couldn't have said it better. Thank you veterans and thanks to ALL who protect our country.

Randy

jordan714

FNG
Happy Veterans Day! Always glad to see strong support for the men and women who have served and are currently serving. I know many people deployed right now and I am missing them and hope everyone stays safe.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to all the veterans who gave so we could live.

I'm looking for a killer pic of a flag to put on our Instagram account. Anyone got one? Post it on here and I think I can steal it for the post.

Thanks!

AKDoc

WKR
Classified Approved
Thank you fellow veterans! Never forget...and keep moving forward enjoying life.

Last edited:

Hhardrockminer

Lil-Rokslider
Hey my friends, I want to THANK all who have served and are serving now.
Have a GREAT VETERANS DAY and may GOD protect those who are serving now.
Been there and our treatment wasn't the best hour and I know that those serving now need, deserve our support.
Happy Veterans Day!!!!

Stid2677

WKR
Thanks to all the veterans who gave so we could live.

I'm looking for a killer pic of a flag to put on our Instagram account. Anyone got one? Post it on here and I think I can steal it for the post.

Thanks!

One from Iraq.

flag%20Iraq_zps8tfpehti.jpg