Harbor Freight-Apache Rifle Case Sale

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
I have one of these. For that price I think it’s a great value and it has held up so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darryle

WKR
I have purchased 2 Pelican V800 vaults from 2 different Higginbotham Brother's hardware stores for $125 in the past 2 months. I have also been in there recently and seen them still listed at that price.

It's worth a look if you have one locally.

Ivory

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody use these to fly on commercial airlines? Any issues?

Ivory

Lil-Rokslider
I have purchased 2 Pelican V800 vaults from 2 different Higginbotham Brother's hardware stores for $125 in the past 2 months. I have also been in there recently and seen them still listed at that price.

It's worth a look if you have one locally.
I would be all over that. Too bad I've never heard of a Higginbotham Brother's store. I went on their website and they don't offer shipping. Wondering how this Apache case compares to the V800???

I’ve looked at them a couple times. I usually use a soft case when transporting my rifle though.

Anybody use these to fly on commercial airlines? Any issues?
I flew Delta with this case. No issues at all. Just make sure you have a lock for every possible place for a lock. There's a total of 4.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Anyone test water resistance? Thinking truck bed in PNW rain.

I had one in storage for a couple years and opened it a few weeks ago and it it let out a air pressure seal hiss so I would trust them to be pretty darn waterproof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTNUT

Lil-Rokslider
What is the price and do you need a coupon code? I see them for $169, but it does not say “sale” on the webpage to which I was directed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What is the price and do you need a coupon code? I see them for $169, but it does not say “sale” on the webpage to which I was directed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think that deal is over now, a new set of coupons started yesterday and I no longer see it listed there.

If you are in the market for one and can wait, they have them on sale quite often. This is probably the 3rd or 4th time I've seen them on sale since Black Friday.