Hardy, Galvan, Loop Fly Reels and fly rods for sale

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
For sale are a few years I haven't touched in awhile. Fishing buddies left town and most of free time recently has been going to shooting so I would like to move this stuff down the road.

First up: Hardy Ultralite DD fly reel. I will include with the reel a custom built (by me from a kit) 3 piece 2wt carbon rod. I don't rememebr the kit brand, nor the fly line but I think it's Rio floating 2wt (I'll look for the box). I don't think I ever fished this combo, just casted in the grass tk make sure everything was good. You will see in the pictures it has a fighting butt...I did that to be unique and have a place to set onto the ground that wouldn't scratch/damage the reel.

320 shipped

Galvan T10 Torquestions Made in the USA. I have taken this to the river a handful of times, and fished it with my 8wt 10ft switch rod. I haven't figured out two handed casting yet so it has sat as well. A few times I had some bomber casts but I never learned how to duplicate it. With this reel I will include the 8wt switch rod (I built), an additional kit for the same rod, and then 3/4 pieces from another of the same kit to have as spares incase you ever broke a piece. The rods are from hook and hackle. It also has the switch/spey/shooting head line they recommended when I bought the kit. Also will be two extra reel seats, one Alps brand and one that came with the kit. Also a set of cork grips you can use, plus a fighting butt and extra rubberized cork piece if you want to add anywhere and make a custom grip.

550$ shipped for all of that.

Loop Speed runner Reel.
This is by far my favorite reel and one that I don't mind if it doesn't sell. It is used, and it shows sign of use but everything appears to be solid on it. It is a monster as you can see in the pictures, and ready for any kind of stud fish you find yourself lucky enough to hook into.

475 Shipped or best offer.

The only trades I will really consider are an outdoorsmans frame preferred with an atlas trainer, kifaru 26" frame, prefer the tactical, or some used first lite corrugate pants in xl.

I will add pictures in the post below, if you would like to see anything specific since I am new here just let me know and I can take a picture with a name/date/etc in the photo for proof of its existence.

Thanks for the interest and Merry Christmas.

OP
S
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Lowering prices.
300 shipped for Hardy with Line and Fly Rod.
520 shipped for Galvan T10 and Rod, Line, Extra rod kit, etc
460 shipped for Loop Opti Speedrunner.

Thanks.

OP
S
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
TTT

Will consider offers or trades. I need a good set of binos/spotter if you want everything. Or if you are looking for a single item stuff I would be interested in include:
-FL, Kuiu, sitka pants for 36-38 in waist.
-Hooded shirts/Jackets from same companies
-HPG chest pack
-AGC harness with basement, none of the small sizes
-Rifle scopes, FFP, 30-34mm tube, prefer vortex with ebr2c reticle
-kifaru tactical frame 26 in with medium belt
-kifaru packs for frame
-Other gear, if you have something to trade PM for a number and send some info/pics.

Thanks.