Harness for Maven B.5 12x56

Got my Maven B.5 12x56 in the mail yesterday, and after personally measuring them, I’m having a hard time finding options for an enclosed system harness that will accommodate them. The dimensions of the binoculars are 8.2” tall, 6.25” wide, and objective lens housing diameter of 2.5.” Does anyone out there in Rokslide land have B.5’s in this size or larger that found a good harness for them? The only one I’ve found so far that looks like it will fit is the Outdoor Vision Ridgetop in XL.

OP
HuntingIdaho
I looked at these, but according to the dimensions on their website, my B.5’s would be too tall. Are yours 8.25” long too with the eyepieces down?

Breddoch

Lil-Rokslider
I have a pair of nikon 8x56 in the ridgetop and love the harness. Can’t speak to the fit for your bino but the harness is a thumbs up from me.

GPATTI

WKR
You can use discount code "ROK10" for 10% off the Outdoor Vision Ridgetop bino harness......for Roksliders.

amack26

Lil-Rokslider
I have the older SLC 15x56 wb with about the same measurments, I got the larger enclosed marsupial harness and they fit like a glove. I know it's more for the mavens but with the SLC fully expanded and a wind checker in the side everything fits.

I emailed Zac from AGC. B1.2, B6’s, they will fit in an AGC classic, but B5’s will need AGC Denali. Just for the record