Harnesses for small binos

I've always used a basic bino harness, the the $20 crooked horn or cabelas style, and 10x42 binos. I was considering another system, like that from Kuiu or AGC, but am also switching to 8x32 vortex diamondbacks for my elk hunt this year.

I've never seen the more advanced systems in person. Are they overkill for smaller binos? My current harness weighs less than 2 ounces. Any thoughts on the advantage of a heavier bino harness with 8x32s?

Thanks

I have the agc kiss and the same size binos as you. There's more room than I need in the bino compartments. That said I really like the harness for organizing other small items and it functions well for getting the binos in and out with one hand. Better than my kuiu. It's comfortable to wear as well.

Randle

WKR
I also use the AGC kiss with that size bino. I made a small fleece pouch that lays in the bottom of the main pocket that is where I slide a small fire and light kit. It makes the binos ride higher in the pocket and adds a little extra storage. Works great .

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Marsupial Gear makes a compact (size small) bino pack; as soon as they are back in stock that's what I'm going to order for my 8x32's

they're designed to hold your bino's and not a ton more

Biggs300

Lil-Rokslider
I use a Bino-Pac shoulder harness with a Crooked Horn bino cover that I modified to attach to the Bino-Pac system. I've always liked the Crooked Horn cover because it has a zippered pouch in front to carry my range finder. The Bino-Pac cover was not large enough to fit my Leupold 10x50's.