Harvester vs Ultra 7

Just wait til your direct thread comes slightly unscrewed without you realizing and you launch your can 50 yards and blow it in pieces lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This potential problem is blown way out of proportion. I almost didn’t buy a direct thread can because of statements like this. After using my can for two years and 7 different hunts(lot of hiking so the guy was bounced around pretty well), this is not a problem as long as you back it off and twist it on quickly with force. One of my barrels barely have .100” of a shoulder and I have not had an issue with the suppressor backing off. I check it regularly while on the hunt and it’s always been tight

Sled

WKR
Just wait til your direct thread comes slightly unscrewed without you realizing and you launch your can 50 yards and blow it in pieces lol

Ouch, sorry to hear that. A friend of mine did the same thing this hunting season.

I've feared that result so I check mine regularly prior to shooting. I've only caught it loose once but it's now part of my paranoia check that also includes my turrets.