Has Anybody Else Noticed a Scarcity of Hunting Videos on YouTube Lately?

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Wait are you saying that if I take pictures of me shooting a bow in a bikini top Rokslide will pay for the bow? Sign me up. I will even throw in some short shorts for you Robby.

Wow @RobbyDenning that sounds like an offer!….maybe not one you want, but an offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Swandive

FNG
de-monetizing any gun content is the way in which they are hoping to change the 2A culture moving forward.
The complete absence of anything related to the gun culture is the goal for big media.
It will then be looked on as strange, and not seen by the next generation at any regularity.
Taking it out of the regular eye for 90% of the general public, so the next generation doesn't grow up with it.

BobbyMac

Lil-Rokslider
I agree with you Swan....but...They can't stop those "growing up with it"....when that's actually what they are doing...growing up with it!
Kinda like we used to do before the outdoor channels, YouTube and all the influencers hit the scene. Maybe that is the shortsightedness of their attempts....2A culture is not dependent on any of those things. The heritage of the "deplorables" will live on long after those things are removed.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Wait are you saying that if I take pictures of me shooting a bow in a bikini top Rokslide will pay for the bow? Sign me up. I will even throw in some short shorts for you Robby.

No no no. Offer only good for Tanya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buglelk

FNG
Elk 101 hunts on private wilks

is this for real? I thought there was a public land emphasis to the OTC hunts on elk 101
@Traveler there always has been and there always will be. @Mtnboy has decided to spread lies in an attempt to discredit our years of hard work and success. This is the 4th post he’s made bringing this topic up, but when I sent him a very kind PM to offer to chat to see why he has so much disdain for myself and Elk101 - to the point of spreading slander - he chose to not respond.

@Mtnboy , the offer is still there, anytime....

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
@Traveler there always has been and there always will be. @Mtnboy has decided to spread lies in an attempt to discredit our years of hard work and success. This is the 4th post he’s made bringing this topic up, but when I sent him a very kind PM to offer to chat to see why he has so much disdain for myself and Elk101 - to the point of spreading slander - he chose to not respond.

@Mtnboy , the offer is still there, anytime....

If there are provable lies on our site, I wanna remove them. Can you refer me to the posts and give me the proof?

We don’t all have to agree with each other, but we can’t lie about each other either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: